Off the beauty topic…sort of...

My biggest obsession, besides makeup, is art and drama and the meaning behind it.
This post is not about Van Gogh or Claude Monet…it's about the best TV show in the world; The Walking Dead! Silly, I know…and how dare I compare a TV show to two great artist?
Well, it's a show that has that affect on me.



First Promo Ad of 2010


I've been faithfully watching this show, since it first aired on Halloween of 2010 and I've been hooked! I've gone as far as to reading the comic book, so I can get a chance to know the characters better.                                                                                                                      


For anyone who watches the show, knows how intense it can be and one can only imagine what they would do or not do if they were in the middle of a Zombie apocalypse.
I'm not planning to go into deep about the show, it's just something that you should check out when you get a chance (because it's a great show and Vampires are so boring..)

It's just, ''WHAT IF?''….. I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself!
Then it just leads to my next question (and most shallow); what beauty items would I bring to survive a zombie apocalypse? I can't bring all my makeup; there's no time to get pretty or for skincare…there goes my Clarisonic and all the money that was spent on so many products.

So, I made a small Beauty list. Things that would be essential besides tampons, pantiliners, Advil, deodorant, babywipes and some type of acne spot treatment.

Here's my little list:
1. MAC FIX + (for the hot days of summer)
2. Cetaphil Moisturizer with SPF (protection and moisturizing is always important)
3. EOS Lip balm (my lips are always dry)
4. Tweezerman Tweezers (need to have a good pair) + Eyebrow grooming kit (Eyebrows are very important, keeping them groomed will definitely keep you looking polished)
5. Benefit Get Even Press Powder (just to blot any oil and redness away + you have a mirror)
6. Cetaphil Facial Cleanser (to at least wash your face once a day)
7. Nail filer and clippers (because I hate biting my nails and long nails can harbor germs after not washing or cleaning for a long time.)

I'm laughing as I'm writing this, because you probably think I'm crazy…
Let me know what you think, and what would you bring?

 *All pictures are from AMC: www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead *


xo




Comments

Popular Posts