My FIrst POST Ever!!!

I am definitely excited about this blogg….It's my first and I can't imagine expressing my point of views in any other way.
This is actually my second attempt to posting, my first try actually deleted my original post, which really pissed me off…..sigh
Anywaysszzzz….I want to just give you a bit of a background on me. I am Not a professional at anything. I'm just a student (trying to find my way). Any opinions that are expressed on any type of product or clothing is my honest opinion. I do not get paid for endorsing or promoting anything. Everything is bought from my own money, and my opinions are based on 'trial and error'.
I really want to blogg about everything; food, BBQ, crazy people, gossip, affordable clothing, beauty stuff, tv, movies and gum…I just want to talk about anything thats on my mind…and this is the place to do without feeling awkward…
So, my next contribution is going to be on Summer Essentials and my summer makeup bag. Since it's summer, I want to stay on that same page….
xo

Comments

Popular Posts