HAPPY NEW YEARzz!!!

I know this entry is so overdo…My last entry was in August (I think) and it's been really busy for me. But I really want to keep this blog going and I still want to continue writing, expressing and sharing my thoughts.
So, it's 2012 and a lot of people are choosing this opportunity to better themselves in any way that they can. I've decided to hit the gym, not to just loose weight but to tone and feel better, and I am going to push myself out that door no matter what!!!
I'm one of the laziest people in the world and I like to focus on one thing at a time and I need to change that!! The gym, school and life is possible. I say this because I feel like I've become very anti-social and depressed this past year, and I haven't made any effort to get myself out of that slump. So, I guess I am back or trying to go back on that ball. Life is really a 'once in a lifetime' chance, and only you can make it the best experience or the worst…
To 2012, may this year fill everyone with STRENGTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS, POSITIVE THINKING and GOOD HEALTH!!

Cheers
Lolazz

Comments

Popular Posts