Monday, February 6, 2012

Just a few things this weekend…….

HI!! Just wanted todo this quick post. I ended up getting a few things this weekend via mail and a couple of things at the drugstore. I thought I'd share……..

I am definitely going to start off with my favorite thing right now. Which is my iphone "HELLO KITTY" Case. I loved my Speck case, but it had just gotten too filthy and it was time for a new one.
SO, I did a lot of web browsing and found this on Amazon!!
came in this box
back of the phone
front of the phone
Next, I got KEIHL'S OLIVE FRUIT DEEPLY REPAIRATIVE HAIR PAK. My hair is very dry, voluminous, wavey/curly and I've been looking for something that can allow me to wear my hair curly without piling on gel and mousse. I think this it…..
I have noticed a big difference. My hair is softer and moisturized.


Next thing I picked up was COVERGIRLS-LASH BLAST FUSION.
DISAPPOINTED! Since all the reviews that I have read and watched on YouTube all gave this product a Thumbs UP, I thought this was it….
This failed for me. Very Clumpy and sticky…...
I have to say, my favorite mascara, by far, is Armani's Eyes to Kill Stretch…but it's a bit costly if it's really going to be around for 3 months…so, I am really looking for a mascara that I can pick up at a local drugstore without having to empty my pockets….
Any suggestions??

I also picked up the REVLON'S LIP BUTTERS. I love this so much. I love anything that just makes my lips soft and the colors that I picked are flawless.
L-R: Sweet Tarte, Creme Brulee, and Strawberry Shortcake

I also picked up MAYBELLINE's DREAM BOUNCY BLUSH in three shades.
I initially saw this on YouTube, and fell in love with the idea of it. It's just something that's really fun to have in a collection. The colors do not disappoint, but they are sheer and can only be applied with fingers.

L-R: Peach Satin, Candy Coral, and Fresh Pink
And the final item that I picked up was another REVLON lipstick. I love Revlon, but I love MAC more….Well, I picked up PINK IN THE AFTERNOON. This is such a nice, fresh pink/peachy color that's perfect for daytime with a messy bun and a nice matching blush on the cheeks and mascara. Just perfect and simple!


xo

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic post. Thanks for producing this post it is actually really important!I’m seeking forward to even more fascinating posts within the aspect within your up coming publish many thanks a quite a lot! I'd noticed wonderful info in this web site and also you are utilizing the excellent technological innovation which happens to be completely obvious in this particular weblog.Eminence Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your weblog and it is incredible and wonderful! I am also a make-up junkie. :) I'll be sure to abide by you.Osmosis Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy IT!! Fascinating Function HUN! need to comment it!! really like enjoy appreciate adore!!! Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what i found listed here, it absolutely was really intriguing to check out and stop by the many terrific products on listed here, and would a great deal advise this website to someone else also. Good Occupation...Epicuren After Bath

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly is fairly fascinating for me to read the publish. Thanx for it. I like this kind of themes and every thing linked to them. I'd prefer to examine somewhat extra quickly.Rhonda Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Post, I like the best way you've got describes ideas and methods for blog site optimization. Please keep on producing. Waiting around for new updates.It's brimming with resourceful details.Clinical Care Skin Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog site. Providing terrific tips for novices. I've to catch up with the suggestions as there are plenty of them. Adhering to by...Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...