A Collective Swap ….


Hey world... as the summer begins to creep up in New York, the more it gets simply busy. 
Friends want to go out, family wants to come over, planning a vacation and trying to study for school.
I have to admit, I have been making time for swapping…..I'm a bit addicted. I feel like I'm at an auction, and I'm trying to throw the best offer to get that item that I really want. So far so good….I've been able to get products that I have had my eye on. 
The best thing about swapping is the fact that you get to try products that you fear buying because they may be too expensive and/or not worth the money. 
So here's a collective swap, just some products that I've been able to get my hands on these couple of months…
I'm simply going to break it down to HITS and MISSES, if not this post is really going to drag….
HITS:
Nars Madly Blush - I can't explain how in-love I am with this blush. I used to pass by it because it had so much sparkle. But after re-reading the same review from so many fans of the blush, I decided to seek Madly out. Once applied, the sparkle disappears and you are left with a really nice glow.
MAC Lightscapade - Another item that I have been dying to have and finally got a hold of. I know it was just re-release with MAC's Reel Sexy Collection, but I didn't know that at the time….out of all the MSF's this is the best one. It's more of a sheen, rather than HEAVY Glitter.
Benefits Dandelion - I love blush, I love the word "BLUSH" (don't know why)..just sounds pretty. Another item that I wanted. The box says, it's a brightening powder, but I throw it on my cheeks to give me a soft flush of color.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge - Saw this on Youtube, and I was instantly attracted to it. I have to say, it does conceal way better than any high end concealer I've ever tried.
Mac Dainty Blush - I love that it looks really natural on me. It's just a really nice sheer, pink flush.
Clarins Instant Light Blush in Coral Tonic- Just a really pretty sheer, natural color and the packaging is so gorgeous.

Misses:
Mac Studio Fix Plus - I really wanted to love this. I'm still testing it out with different primers. It has oxidized, and melted off. Does not last long at all on my skin…the only thing I can say that I like for sure, is that at least I know my foundation shade in MAC.
Origins VitaZing - I heard so many good things about this. I really wanted it to work for me, but it made me breakout.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Melted.
Sleek Contour Kit - Had a hard time blending……….

That's really it for swapping….
If you are part of the HUGE Swap movement, please let me know what items have been hits and misses….

xo

Comments

Popular Posts