Estée Lauder to the Rescue!!

It has been a crazy past couple of months and they continue to get crazier, but no matter how hectic it has been I always found a way to treat myself to a few beauty splurges.
One item, particular has been on my shopping list for a while, Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair. I really thought long and hard and did my research on this before I bought it. Once I finally did buy it, I asked myself "WHY THE HELL DID I WAIT SO LONG?".
I bought this, because my skin has been in somewhat of a rut, due to school, hormones and really bad eating habits. I just had these bumps and acne scars, and within a week I noticed a huge difference. My skin looks smoother, bumps are gone, and scars are fading.
How I use it; is I clean my face with Cetaphil and my Clarisonic, then I use my Dickson Witch Hazel Toner, and I finish it off with three drops of ES Advanced Night Repair. I really do LOVE this stuff. It has now been a month since I started using it and I see myself repurchasing the bigger bottle next time.

Comments

Popular Posts