March (Be-lated Favorites)….sorta Ranting…

I have been trying really hard to keep up with monthly favorites, and really trying to train myself by setting a weekly schedule to write….unfortunately life happens and I get derailed…..makes me feel bad…..
I read blogs on a daily basis, and my favorite girls are very concise when it comes to posting…makes me want to really stay on top of my postings, but life never happens that way…. 
Anyhooooo…onto my belated March Favorites. March was a very short-lived month for me….not a lot of great things happened, but shit was brewing throughout the month and because of that I really didn’t get a chance to experiment with my stash. I have been really wearing and loving the same things lately, but there was one item/brand that really stood out for me. The Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman. Throughout the whole month it was the only thing that made sense to me…. these are the BEST BRUSHES IN THE WORLD!!!
I prefer them over my MAC’s(though I do LOVE them and I will never give them away) and SIGMA. I admit I fell into the Sigma band wagon when the F80 flat top kabuki brush was “the greatest thing” but I realized that maybe it wasn’t for me. Rather than the F80 help apply my foundation, it made it worse and helped accentuate any dry patches. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PREPPED/MOISTURIZED MY SKIN and I have oily skin. Another problem that I have been having with Sigma is SHEDDING. I honestly don’t’ know whats going on…I care for my brushes and make sure to never get any water within the ferrule and I hang them upside down to dry…NO BUENO, SIGMA, NO BUENO!! 
The Real Techniques Buffing brush always gives me the perfect application every time and they don’t shed…hopefully not, but even if they did I would run out and just get new ones because they are ECONOMICALLY WALLET  FRIENDLY!!! Especially when they do the BOGO sales at ULTA or Drugstore.com. MUY BUENO!!!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts