L’Occitane’s Supple Skin Oil


My obsession began when I couldn’t decide what to get for my mom on mother’s day. After soooooo much over-thinking, I decided to research the L’Occitane brand and was able to find a few nice things. As I was getting ready to check out, I came a cross the Almond Supple Skin Oil…..
The box gives a brief history lesson on the ALMOND NUT and the benefits that it has, as well as an indication for what the oil is for. It’s mostly targeted for women who are pregnant to prevent stretch marks, as well as for anyone who is loosing weight…end result; ”Skin is firmer and smoother.”
The idea behind this really seems like the perfect product, but I didn’t buy it for that….I bought it because of the LOVELY SMELL!!!
If you love WARM, COZY scents that are rich with Almond…you will love this. I especially love putting this on at night before going to bed…it’s just a really NICE relaxing scent. Now if I see any firmness happening, that would be an added plus…but I am not really expecting such a miracle…I just bought it for the smell!!
As for the price….yes, it’s pricey!! Too pricey for my taste, I rather spend my money on the next “IT” foundation…but that’s a habit I need to stop too….
So, because it’s a bit pricey I like to mix it with a Odorless lotion, or while my skin is still wet so it can spread much quicker and easier on the skin rather than resisting and having to over-use…
I already know that I will repurchase this, I see it becoming a staple….but will be used sparingly….

Happy Memorial Weekend !!!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts