Kardashian for Nicole by OPI

I happened to be at CVS today because I needed to buy toilet paper and I really wanted to try the Revlon lip butters (which I can't find any where)…and without really looking to buy new nail polish... there they were, the Kardashian Kolor for Nicole by OPI. I couldn't help it…I have to say when it comes to style these girls know how to really put outfits together and wear it well!
So, it was a given that this line of nail polish would catch my eye. 
There were a lot of colors to choose from, but I really only bought two…

left to right: Paparazzi don't preach and My Empire…my Rules
1) Paparazzi Don't Preach
Which is my favorite...
I guess you can describe the color as a really pale peachy, pink. 
Just a nice neutral color to wear.


and


2) My Empire….My Rules
I've been actually looking for this color for a while. I love grey. I think it's a neutral color for me, but it also depends on the shade of grey. This is more like a dark grey...

left to right: Paparazzi don't preach and My Empire…My Rules

Can't wait to rock them…..

xo
Lolaz

Comments

Popular Posts