February Favorites, NEW buys and NO MAC!!!

Hello again,
how is the beauty world treating you??
I wanted to do another monthly favorites with a few NEW purchases. Like everyone else, I am on a buying band, but with limits of course; no MAC(rule #1)!! Not just my only rule, but I think this one rule is going to save me tons of money just because MAC seems to release all these limited edition packaging every other week. So, I decided not to fall for the hype….unless it’s something that “I do not have”. An example would be, the Rihanna collection that will be releasing soon…I already know that I am buying the “RIRI Woo” lipstick and I am hoping it’s exactly like her shade of red that she loves to wear. As far as I am concerned, she just has the Perfect RED lip all the time! I am obsessed!!

On to Favorites:


Skin 79 Intense Classic BB Balm : I have been in search of the perfect BB cream for a while and I didn’t want to buy a HIGH END brand like Dior’s version. I wanted a BB cream from the original creators…This bad boy is pretty pigmented, and all you need is very small amount for your face or you’ll look very ghostly. I only use this mixed with Burberry Fresh Glow, as a concealer/highlighter and it just gives me the perfect “no make up” look.

Tarte’s Natural Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride : I forget how much I LOVE this blush. It’s exactly what the name of the product is, a natural cheek stain. This is the only blush that I do not use any type of bronzer or contouring product.

NYX Illuminating Bronzer in Magnetic : I bought this back in November and I can’t stop reaching for it. I seriously recommend everyone to get ahold of this. I purchased mine through Amazon because I could never find it at Ulta. It’s just a really pretty peachy/corally/highlighting color. Just really beautiful!!!

Wet n Wild in 902 C : I have no idea the name of the this lipstick, but it’s the very popular Wet n Wild lipsticks that have become really famous throughout the beauty community. They are not just good quality, they are also very inexpensive lipsticks. 902C is my perfect matte shade of nude, and I have had this for over a year and I always reach for it, more than my H/E ones.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach : LOVE this. I have had this for about 2 years and I have finally hit pan. I do have a backup of it, but I do have other types of correctors that I want to use before digging in to my new BB corrector.




New Purchases:


Dior Addict in 214 Tulle : I have come to a conclusion or a realization, that I am not a fan of heavy/bold lipsticks and I do have a few that are just sitting there….so because of that, I have decided to buy only lipsticks that I will be wearing(rule # 2) and I am obsessed with the sheer lipsticks/lip butters, and this lipstick does not fall short from that description. It’s sheer, moisturizing and I can definitely put this on without needing a mirror.

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Nude : I honestly didn’t need another foundation (a rule that I need to really work on) but sometimes I don’t feel like I have found my FAVORITE BASE yet. I picked this up after reading a few beauty blogs and watching some Youtube video’s, and I don’t know what to say….yet. I am still playing around with it, and it’s my first day(today, as I am writing this) wearing it. It’s definitely my perfect shade, and it’s a bit dry and tends to emphasize on dry patches. Exfoliating and a light moisturizer is needed….but I will provide and update…

*** UPDATE 3/13/2013 : JOUER was returned. In my opinion, it was just TOO sheer. My Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer(which I’ve completely finished) has more coverage and is buildable (Jouer was neither). I get some may find Jouer Sheerness to be a GOOD thing, but I like coverage! Another con; IT’S NOT MATTE!! 
My final conclusion, I recommend this for girls with GREAT Skin and who just prefer minimal makeup on…******

L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions waterproof : I really like the Telescopic line, and I was waiting for a waterproof version to be released in the States, and as soon as one did I went straight to Target and picked it up. I do love it and I wear it with my Covergirl Lash blast fusion, but if I had to choose between the two Covergirl wins!

Favorite Picture :

My little bad boy!! I always try to take a picture of him when he has this, dry lip thing going on, but he never stands still….but I finally was able to snap a picture…doesn’t he look sad??

xo

Please leave comments, I do welcome them…..


Comments

Popular Posts