MAC CRAZY!!!

Hiiiee….
Whats going on world? I did some MAC online shopping and I thought I share that with you….Here's what I picked up :
* Mineralize Skin Finish - Medium Plus and Medium Dark
Why did I buy two MSF's? Because Medium plus for some reason is too light, and the Medium dark looks, well dark…I figure I'd mix them to achieve the perfect shade.
To be quite honest I have tried the MSF before and I didn't like it and I returned it. Now I'm curious again, because a lot of YouTubers and bloggers really love this product and swear by it….So, here I am giving it a second chance and I'm hoping that I will find that love for it…..
* Blot Powder Pressed
I bought this, because I need a setting powder that would look great in pictures. Before this I owned the Laura Mercier Loose Finishing/Setting Powder, which was a great powder. It really helped and had great oil control lasting power, but the problem was my face looked so white in pictures…So, I found this…so far so good. It does control oil through out the day and I only had to blot once, after 4 hrs. Which is great for a powder, because I can breakout into an oily mess within 20-30 minutes.

FYI SKIN : I have Very OILY Skin, which is sensitive, and acne prone.
I really take pride in my skin and I always do my research on products before buying them and I always make sure that the company has a great return policy. 
Here is a link to MY SKIN CARE

* Studio Finish Concealer NW30
I got this because I needed a concealer close to my skin color…
* Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Macroviolet
I have been experimenting with eyeliners and I really wanted a plum color and MAC always has everything, so I picked this up…
Macroviolet w Flash
I also picked up some lipsticks, one from the SHOP collection - NAUGHTY SAUTE and from VIVA GLAM - NICKI
L-R: Naughty Saute and Nicki

L-R: Naughty Saute and Nicki
Beautiful Spring and Summer colors…I can't wait to rock them….

XO


Comments

Popular Posts