A Drugstore find….


I've been really LOVING skincare and I'm now in-search of the Ulimate Skincare product. Something that takes cares of pores, removes any dullness and/or scars, brightens, smooths and that doesn't leave me looking like a grease ball….
So, the other day I was visiting my mom and she wanted me to pluck her eyebrows and as I was plucking away, I noticed that her skin was really soft and really glowy. I had to ask, and she told me "OLAY Total Effects 7 in ONE".
Olay has been around for years, and there's a reason for it. My grandma was a big fan of Olay, and I still remember how her skin smelled after she applied the moisturizer…so why wouldn't I give it a chance…So, the next day I found myself in Rite Aid in search mode.
I have to say, I noticed a difference in one use.
This product claims it's a "moisturizer with vitamins + antioxidants helps fights 7 signs of aging for visibly younger looking skin". Has Vitamin B3, C, Pro V B5, and Vitamin E.  Reduces fine lines, helps even out tone, reduce age spots, smoothes out skin texture, provides moisture, gives skin a healthy-looking radiance, and minimizes pores.
Basically it's meant to replace all of skincare products, because it does it all.
I have to say, I am impress already.
I have used this at night over my ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair and my La Roche-Posay Effaclar K. I know it has been only one night, but I do see a difference already and I'm loving how my face is feeling.
I will definitely give a second review on this bad boy within another couple of months…

Comments

Popular Posts