July Favorites??

Well, this is my first time really doing this, and I kinda want to make this a ritual for me. I happen to LOVE reading and watching my favorite Youtubers talking about their favorites and I always get really inspired. So, hopefully I'll inspire someone…
I really loved hair care and skin care this month. Just really trying new things and enjoying the results.

Nexus Pro-Mend Split End Binder.It's a leave-in treatment that I apply right after I get out of the shower. I have been using it together with Organix Moroccan Argan Oil-Penetrating Oil for Dry Course hair.
I love the combo, I've noticed that my hair has progressively gotten softer and my curls last through humid weather!! Another thing that I love about both products, they both protect hair from heat styling and UV rays, and if I need an extra hold I use Living Proof Styling Cream-Wave Shaping, Curl Defining for Medium to thick hair. A product that I have been using for about two years and is such a staple!

As for Skincare; I've been loving the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair!! I can see this being a holy grail item, something that's always going to be in my stash!! LOVE THIS STUFF!! I also been loving Mario Badescu Silver Powder, this always does the job when no other acne product can do its job. I use this every other day when I have break outs!!

As for beauty, I have been falling back in love with Coco Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy #54. I got it in the winter and wore it once and I don't know why, because it's just perfect! I just love it, it's the perfect sheer and it just hydrates!! What more can you ask for??

Comments

Popular Posts